Author Topic: Numerous changes this weekend  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
Numerous changes this weekend
« on: November 23, 2003, 12:24:59 PM »
I just wanted to go over a list of website changes this weekend. All are related to the forums.

• Most recently updated topics available on the Hillrunner.com homepage, for both the general running forum and running news.
  • The most recent poll in the general running forum is available on the Hillrunner.com homepage. As a reminder, you must be registered and logged in to the forums to vote. If you are not registered and logged in, links will be available to log in or register. Remember, if there is a topic that you would like to see a poll on, you can add a poll in the general running forum. No more need to request a poll through me.
  • The phpBB logo in the forums has been replaced by a "Hillrunner Forums" logo. The logo that is currently there is courtesy magpie. I came up with one and he was unimpressed, so he offered to come up with a better one. I would like to thank him for coming up with the logo.

More changes are sure to come but the first two of these changes are ones that I consider important to add back the functionality that was available previously and in order to integrate these forums (and polls) into the rest of the website.

Tags: