Author Topic: Holiday shopping at HillRunner.com  (Read 4146 times)

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
Holiday shopping at HillRunner.com
« on: November 25, 2011, 09:02:24 AM »
Today is Black Friday, tomorrow is Small Business Saturday, then we get a day's respite before Cyber Monday. Yes, it's that time again.

At HillRunner.com, I've been busy preparing for the shopping season. Unfortunately, I'm a bit behind but I'll have everything available to purchase by tomorrow (Small Business Saturday - and if you don't think HillRunner.com is a small business, you don't know HillRunner.com well enough) at the latest and everything will be ready to ship in time to reach you by Christmas. Here's what we have to offer this season, besides the usual deals through Eastbay and other retailers we have advertising deals with.

Coaching

The pricing/commitment structure has been revamped and is ready to be used right now (except the last option listed, which will be offered soon). In my opinion, the change is good news for everyone. If you've been thinking of signing up for 6 months, you can still pay up front as before and pay the same price. In addition, you can choose to sign up for 3 months for just a little more per month. You can also choose to pay monthly instead of paying the full price up front for a small monthly processing fee. You will also be given the option to pay monthly with no commitment but this is a costly and risky option for me so the price will reflect that. Note, though, that even this price is less than you will find at most other places. The new pricing structure is as follows:

6 months, paid in advance: $50/month
6 months, paid monthly: $52/month
3 months, paid in advance: $53/month
3 months, paid monthly: $55/month
No commitment, monthly payments: $70/month

Click here to sign up for online coaching.

HillRunner.com Gear

I don't have this set up yet but I will offer a link as soon as it is ready. I have HillRunner.com singlets, sleeveless shirts, short sleeve shirts, and crew neck and mock turtleneck long sleeve shirts. Pricing will be on average below my cost.

Including shipping:
Sleeveless and short sleeve shirts: $12
Long sleeve shirts: $17
Singlets (Asics Core women's, Brooks Distance men's): $20

Click here to order HillRunner.com Gear.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:40:18 AM by Ryan »

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
Re: Holiday shopping at HillRunner.com
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 07:42:09 AM »
The HillRunner.com Gear page is now up. Click here to order HillRunner.com Gear.
Note: Limited quantities are available now and some are not yet screen printed. Those that are not yet printed will be very soon. If the style and size you would like is not available, please let me know and I'll get more made.

Tags: