Author Topic: Announcing the HillRunner.com Penn Relays page!  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
Announcing the HillRunner.com Penn Relays page!
« on: April 10, 2012, 12:02:30 PM »
The 2012 Penn Relays is just over two weeks away! As the meet approaches and during the meet itself, you can follow all the events surrounding this incredible event right here at HillRunner.com! Just check out the HillRunner.com Penn Relays page for the latest news from the Relays, video highlights, schedules and results.

Right now, the page may look a little bare. 2012 schedules haven't yet been released. As soon as I'm aware of them, I'll get them added. Obviously, results and video highlights are from last year and news is just beginning to trickle in. I'm sure that will all change soon. I'll also be adding more features to this page in the near future.

Assuming all goes well with this, expect more pages similar to this in the future.

Again, check out the HillRunner.com Penn Relays page here:

http://www.hillrunner.com/races/pennrelays.php

Offline Ed

• 4 Consistent months and Counting!
Re: Announcing the HillRunner.com Penn Relays page!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 12:09:00 PM »
An exciting new addition to Hillrunner.com!  Looking forward to using this especially since I do not have other access to the Penn Relays.
Next Goal Race - Al's Run

Offline Ryan

• Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 01:04:07 PM »
Well, there are other sites out there but, if you're at HillRunner.com already, you can save a trip. Also, as far as I'm aware, we're one of relatively few sites that have been given the opportunity to host these video highlights. Finally, I hope to be able to bring together a unique and broad combination of coverage to that page which can't be conveniently found on a single page elsewhere. Convenient, quick and broad coverage. That's what I'm aiming for on this page and as a template for coverage of other events in the future.

Ed, I hope you and everyone else enjoys this. I know I'm going to be taking advantage of that page to follow the action.

Offline Andrew A.

• NDCQ
  • It is simple, but not easy.
    • Distance Running Observer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 08:04:20 PM »
Cool, a guy I know and have run with around here is in the OD 10,000m, nice that I will get to see his race right here.
Why dink around? Go for it, be the best. It is worth whatever risk there is even if you fall short. You will be better.
‎"There is no such thing as an overachiever. We are all underachievers to varying degrees." - John Wooden.

Offline Ryan

• Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 09:17:08 AM »
Schedules were released this morning. The page is updated with complete schedules. I might do something highlight "featured" events later but it's all there right now.