First, I'm fed up with spam. If you want to email me, even if you find my email address somewhere on the site or you can guess it, it's far better to use the contact form
. I'm getting very aggressive with spam filters so I may not see anything that doesn't come through there.
Second, things have been hectic recently but I am going to try to get some coding done in May. I'd be interested in everyone's take on what I should prioritize. I'll take all input into consideration, though I'll be the final decision maker. A few things I have on that never ending queue:Training Log
- Implement update workout logic.
- Check feasibility of importing workouts from Garmin Connect.
- Check feasibility of allowing mass imports via comma delimited files or some similar structure.Blogs
- Expand the RSS system.
- Add email notifications.
- Improve blogger profile pages, create an appealing entry point into your personal blogging space.Elsewhere
- Changes to homepage, focusing on updates to blogs and forums.
- Streamline the site? Retire a few sections that don't get heavily used?
- Give the News section some attention.