Author Topic: New addition to Hillrunner.com: Printer friendly pages  (Read 2830 times)

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
New addition to Hillrunner.com: Printer friendly pages
« on: January 10, 2004, 12:57:28 PM »
I have recently heard from numerous people that they have been printing different pages on Hillrunner.com. Well, I realize that the Hillrunner.com format is not extremely printer friendly. Because of the interest in printing certain pages, I have decided to add printer friendly formatting options to the pages that I have heard were popular ones to print.

As of now, all articles in the Ryan's Thoughts section (under Training) and the Treadmill Pace Conversions chart include "Printer Friendly Format" links at the bottom of the pages. Simply click on the link and a new window will come up with the printer friendly format of the page. You can then print from your browser without some of the drawbacks that you may have experienced in the past when printing from Hillrunner.com.

I am not familiar with any demand to print other pages on this website. However, if there are other pages, I can relatively easily add printer friendly formats. Just let me know if you think there are more pages that it would be valuable to add this functionality to.

As always, if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions, just let me know.

Tags: