Author Topic: 30% off coupon for Eastbay.com  (Read 4703 times)

Offline fhoffman

30% off coupon for Eastbay.com
« on: July 25, 2006, 02:18:04 PM »
I know the rules about advertisements.  But I assure you that if you go through the provided link to make your purchase, Hillrunner.com WILL get paid commission on any sales. Click on this link eastbay.com That will take you to the eastbay site but it will automatically enter code LKS1J7F7 during checkout so you get 30% off your entire order.  The code expires 7.28.06

Offline Ryan

• Just another crazy runner
  • Administrator
  • 2011 Walleye Run
    • Hillrunner.com
Re: 30% off coupon for Eastbay.com
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 03:18:17 PM »
After posting about advertising posts just this morning, I should probably mention why I am leaving this post up and not removing it. In short, fhoffman is a representative of a paid Hillrunner.com advertiser. This is not someone looking for free advertising on Hillrunner.com.

When I saw the username fhoffman register on the forums, I have to admit that I was a little hesitant to see what would happen, given the fact that I made the post about advertising posts just this morning. However, I decided based on the simple fact that this is not someone looking for free advertising that I will not remove the post. Any paid advertiser who wants to make a post such as this is free to do so. To fhoffman, I appreciate your placing this in the General Discussion forum.

Finally, I hope you will take advantage of this great offer to save some money on any running gear you need and help out Hillrunner.com at the same time!

Offline fhoffman

Re: 30% off coupon for Eastbay.com
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 03:21:28 PM »
Thanks for your understanding Ryan!!

Tags: