Re: Re: 2006’s gone, what’s on tap for 2007?

Welcome! Forums Running Forum 2006’s gone, what’s on tap for 2007? Re: Re: 2006’s gone, what’s on tap for 2007?

r-at-work

for me 2006 was a good year, didn't start out that way as I had my first DNF in Tampa in February (stood in the rain for half and hour, by mile sixteen everything cramped)… but I put in 125 more miles than last year and the Philly marathon was good enough to allow me to send off my money to Boston for 2007…

my older son went off to college this fall, younger one started HS and ran XC with a four minute improvement from his first meet to the last (same course), most improved runner on his team… okay, so he started out as the slowest guy, but at the award night the coach said he had a “great attitude and never gave up”…

so I finished up the year making hotel & train reservations and got a lecture from my kids & my husband about how I can't give up running now that I've met my goal… not likely… as long as the body holds out I'll be thinking about 'the next one' and lacing up my shoes…

hope everyone has a great year…
-Rita