- October 12, 2007 at 12:03 am #6729
i would like to know some advices so that i dont damage the seats of the car with the sweat when i finish running, i mean, not to damage the leather of the seats, because when i finished running and get in to the car i have to put newspapper so that the sweat doesn't wet the seats but its not enough , i always wet them, and i want to avoid that in order to not damage the seats. thank u
- October 12, 2007 at 12:15 am #23955
- October 12, 2007 at 12:39 am #23956
I use towels.
- October 12, 2007 at 4:18 pm #23957
Does your wife read the funny papers off your legs when you get home? ;D
- October 12, 2007 at 5:15 pm #23958
spartan,i dont have a wife , i am only 19, 😉
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.