Boston Corrals

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Boston Corrals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  SwampTiger 13 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

SwampTiger

Does anybody know where to find info on estimating which corral you get for a given qualifying time at Boston? Anybody run in the past with a qualifying time near 3:13?

I leave for Boston two months from yesterday. Hope I don’t obsess about the details. 😆

Rob

Zeke
    SwampTiger wrote:
    Does anybody know where to find info on estimating which corral you get for a given qualifying time at Boston? Anybody run in the past with a qualifying time near 3:13?

Rob

Do you know your Bib #? Sometimes they list it on their website. Whatever thousand you are is the corral you’re in. For example, 1000-1999 is the first corral, 2000-2999 is the 2nd corral. My guess is that your somewhere between the 3rd and 5th corral.

cameron

in 2002 i had a BQ of 3:08 and was given 41##. my guess is in the 4000-5000 range.

SwampTiger

Thanks guys…appreciate the feedback. The BAA assigns bib numbers in March after registration closes so I’ll no for sure then. Just something I was curious about. Less than two months to go, and I find myself thinking about the race more often. I had hoped I would relax more about this race, but training has been going well and I’m thinking I’ll have a shot at another step change improvement to the PR.

MothAudio

So my 2666 put me in the 2nd corral?! Wow!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.