Cameron, how are the legs feeling today?

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Cameron, how are the legs feeling today?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jeff 14 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Jeff

Any soreness or stiffness from yesterday’s 25 miler?

Jeff

cameron

my legs were rubber yesterday…tendons were a bit sore also. i’ve been almost exclusively running on the roads so to switch to trail running was a bit of an adjustment.

it was ~20 degrees colder yesterday and i stumbled through 6M on the road at a very slow pace. it’s cold again today so i’ll likely take it easy again.

i don’t know how pski can pull off back-to-back long runs to prep for an ultra…maybe i’ll be ready to do it by april. 🙄

Anonymous

Get crackin Cameron. I was out with Kirschbaum and Kooch today. Had to alter this week though because of court yesterday, not leaving time for a back to back long. To quote DD though, Champions adjust. So after 20 on the trails Wed I did 4X1 mile repeats of 6:30 pace on a t-mill Thu with 3 min recovery times, for a total of eight. Grabbed another 21 miles on the trails in the cold this morning. We worked the green loops in 47min to 45 min and some change. Extra mile on the begiining for Kooch and I waiting for Jim. Mileage is ramping up,, 55, 62 and 63 so far this week and I have Sunday to go. Took Tue and will take tomorrow off, probably end up with 73 or so. Next up Jerry, back to back next Thu FRi, 3 hours then 3.5 hours. Next long run after taht, 26 mile Trailbreaker and maybe a couple more. Follow up next day with 15 or so. Get on the train Jerry, come Ice Age, we want you with us and your right there. We are running 9:00 to 9:20 pace out there and feeling good except for blistered feet 😈

Good job on that 25 Jerry. Put on the grinders, PSKI is rising from the fat scrap heap one more time 😯

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.