- July 1, 2008 at 8:07 pm #9694
what is your favorite thing about running?
- July 2, 2008 at 12:06 am #25454
I can eat a couple dozen chicken wings and not worry about it.
- July 2, 2008 at 2:22 am #25455
The way I can think clearer after an hour run.
- July 2, 2008 at 12:21 pm #25456
When out for a long run – just moving.
- July 2, 2008 at 12:33 pm #25457
just makes the rest of my life easier, more enjoyable, more relaxed
- July 2, 2008 at 12:54 pm #25458
If I have to pick one thing, probably the simple feeling of freedom I experience while out on a run.
- July 2, 2008 at 7:45 pm #25459
having the waist size smaller than the inseam after age 30!
- July 5, 2008 at 2:29 pm #25460
I'd have to second it with the freedom. even when you have certain parameters of paces to target when you are actually training, you sometimes can just say “to heck with it” and just do what you want.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.