For those of you who have somehow missed it

Welcome! Forums Non-Running Forum For those of you who have somehow missed it

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan
      Keymaster

The impossible has happened! I asked the most wonderful woman in the world to marry me and she said yes! 😀

Before you ask, no, we haven’t set a date yet. All we know for sure is we want to wait until after she graduates. That means most likely June, 2005.

Pictures

Anonymous

congrats dude…thats freakin awesome! this will help ya tear it up even harder at jingle bell!

Anonymous

A happy runner is a faster runner! Way to go champ

Anonymous

Ryan,

Congrats. Wow I found out you had a girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. Now I find out you’re engaged.

LMYR,

Zeke

Peter
      Participant

😀 😆 🙂 😛 😉 And all other appropriate happy items! Wonderful for you both!

-Peter

Laura Clark-Taylor
      Participant

When you find the right mate you just know.

Ryan, I know you know what I am talking about. Congrates 😀

Laura

[Love til it feels good]

Ryan
      Keymaster

Thanks everyone. Lisa and I really appreciate all the messages everyone has been giving, on forums and through e-mail.

More pictures have been added this evening.

Anonymous

Hey Ryan, I had no idea, congratulations man… that’s really awesome! Well, I hope to run into you sometime soon… possibly Christmas? Let me know if you’re ever going to be around Chetek. Once again, Congratulations.

Ryan
      Keymaster

Joe, I’m planning on bringing Lisa up to Chetek for Christmas. I’m not totally sure of our schedule yet but we should be up there for at least 4-5 days. Possibly arriving Sunday or Monday and coming back down here Friday. Maybe we could go out for dinner some time.

Anonymous

Ryan, I’d like to get together sometime over Christmas break if you have time. I realize how hard it can be over Christmas time to be able to get to all of the places you need to be. However, if you have anytime I’d be up for getting dinner sometime. Shoot me an email or give my moms house a call, the # is 878-4779. I think I’ll be home around the 17th of December.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.