- This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 16 years, 6 months ago by Anonymous.
- November 13, 2003 at 1:52 am #974
The impossible has happened! I asked the most wonderful woman in the world to marry me and she said yes! 😀
Before you ask, no, we haven’t set a date yet. All we know for sure is we want to wait until after she graduates. That means most likely June, 2005.
- November 13, 2003 at 3:41 am #12569Anonymous
congrats dude…thats freakin awesome! this will help ya tear it up even harder at jingle bell!
- November 13, 2003 at 4:21 am #12570Anonymous
A happy runner is a faster runner! Way to go champ
- November 13, 2003 at 4:57 pm #12571Anonymous
Congrats. Wow I found out you had a girlfriend about 2 weeks ago. Now I find out you’re engaged.
- November 14, 2003 at 6:15 pm #12572PeterParticipant
😀 😆 🙂 😛 😉 And all other appropriate happy items! Wonderful for you both!
- November 15, 2003 at 9:29 pm #12573Laura Clark-TaylorParticipant
When you find the right mate you just know.
Ryan, I know you know what I am talking about. Congrates 😀
[Love til it feels good]
- November 19, 2003 at 3:08 am #12574
Thanks everyone. Lisa and I really appreciate all the messages everyone has been giving, on forums and through e-mail.
- November 26, 2003 at 8:55 am #12575Anonymous
Hey Ryan, I had no idea, congratulations man… that’s really awesome! Well, I hope to run into you sometime soon… possibly Christmas? Let me know if you’re ever going to be around Chetek. Once again, Congratulations.
- November 26, 2003 at 1:59 pm #12576
Joe, I’m planning on bringing Lisa up to Chetek for Christmas. I’m not totally sure of our schedule yet but we should be up there for at least 4-5 days. Possibly arriving Sunday or Monday and coming back down here Friday. Maybe we could go out for dinner some time.
- December 6, 2003 at 10:27 pm #12577Anonymous
Ryan, I’d like to get together sometime over Christmas break if you have time. I realize how hard it can be over Christmas time to be able to get to all of the places you need to be. However, if you have anytime I’d be up for getting dinner sometime. Shoot me an email or give my moms house a call, the # is 878-4779. I think I’ll be home around the 17th of December.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.