Happy Holidays from Hillrunner.com

Welcome! Forums Non-Running Forum Happy Holidays from Hillrunner.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ryan
      Keymaster

I've noticed traffic around the forums fading away a bit as the holiday season nears. Surely, I'm too late to wish everyone a fulfilling (and hopefully not too filling) holiday season but, for those of you still around, I'd like to do just that. I wish everyone the best as you spend time with your extended families. Travel safely and keep running.

Personally, this is going to be my first holiday season away from the family. There are other family priorities that will be keeping Lisa and me close to home. That means you'll get to continue to see me around, trying to stir up discussion with the rest of you who will still be around if it gets too quiet around here.

Enjoy the family, food, and fun that the holidays bring. Keep running and I look forward to seeing everyone back here in 2008.

runnerinwilmnc
      Participant

Happy Holiday Season everyone. May you have some joy and relaxation now and throughout the new year (and in years to come).

ed
      Participant

Good wishes to all –

BTW Ryan – we'll get that traffic up in 2009 not 2008  😉

Ryan
      Keymaster

Ed, this was actually a topic from last year. Sadly, while the thoughts and wishes I would extend are the same, I didn't get the time to write a post that wouldn't seem a bit like a form letter.

If I could just repeat the message from last year, with the years updated as appropriate, I'd like to. While the holiday season will soon come to a close, I hope everyone is having a great time and I look forward to seeing you all back here in 2009.

ed
      Participant

Many of us here know you and that your thoughts and wishes are genuine. 

Here is to great year for Hillrunner.com and all of its members.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.