Help the kids discover running: Randall Roadrunners

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Help the kids discover running: Randall Roadrunners

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ryan 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Ryan
    Keymaster

For those of you who were around here two years ago, you may remember my big push for the Randall Roadrunners. I put in $100 seed money and you donated, either directly or through commissions, another $149 for the kids. I threw in an extra $1 and we gave $250 for the kids to enjoy their day of running.

This year, I am getting no advance notice so I’m going to try to do it on the fly. I just heard from the organizer and the event is May 5th. I would like to get the money to the school before the event, so I’m looking at the remainder of the month. However, I would still like to give you all the opportunity to help the kids out. So here’s the deal.

I will once again donate $100 in seed money to the Randall Roadrunners. Through the remainder of April, half of any commissions I make through Road Runner Sports will also go to the Randall Roadrunners. If you would like to donate to this event but do not need anything from Road Runner Sports, you can use the donation link at the 2003 Randall Roadrunners page. You can also visit that page to read a little more about the Randall Roadrunners. Just please remember that I haven’t had time to update the page for this year, so a lot of the information is about the 2003 event. For the locals or those who will be at Crazylegs next week, you can directly give your donation to me and I will make sure it gets to the Randall Roadrunners fund.

Thank you in advance for helping the next generation of runners find their love of running.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.