Hitting the big time….

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Hitting the big time….

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ed 9 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

denton

Double

Dude…is that you?!

denton

….well not both people, but one of the guys….. 😉

Ryan
    Keymaster

Interesting interview. Sorry to hear about the running troubles but congratulations on the addition and I'm happy to hear that everyone is doing well now.

Double

Would enjoy seeing you go after that 2:18. 

Kids change the dynamic.  Glad to hear things are well on that front.  it is everything they said it will be and more.  Enjoy being Dad.

Wilson

Hey saw that! Off to a good start as a masters and congrats on the birth of your child.

ed
    Participant

Wow – that is pretty impressive – it would have been more impressive if you were both people  ;D

You are going to love fatherhood – I can't wait to get home every day to hug my children (10 and 7) and see their smiles.

Your running regimine will have to be adjusted before long – but I am sure that you will make it work to your advantage.

denton

I am hoping that my move back to down to 'reasonable' sidstances means a less strenuous training schedule……i already had a dog that i looked forward to seeing everyday, now i have a dog and a son……unfortunately the son can only poop, pea, eat and cry….while the i can at least run with the dog  😀

ed
    Participant

Put your son (wait a bit) in a jogger stroller and he can “run” with you as well – and he wont chase squirrles or get tired faster than you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.