I am Impressed and thankful for the help!!!

Welcome! Forums Running Forum I am Impressed and thankful for the help!!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  scottperry00 14 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

scottperry00

I have to say i am very thankful for the help you people have given me.

I have been doing well in my runs anf feel very confident i will pass the run thursay.

I am impressed with the help i have recieved from everyone here.

I am very impressed with you people and the amount of running you people do. I mean for the love of all things Holy you guys run a lot.

I dont think i will be up to anywhere near the level you guys are at, but after the help you have given me my hat is off to you all.

I do however think i will keep this up and stick with running. You never know but i may some day be able to run 12 miles without getting a heart attack.

Keep up the good work and again THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

Ed 1

You are most welcome! Don’t count yourself out from doing what we do. I started only a year ago after not running for TEN years. I was able to finish a marathon in 3:35:34 not the best but not bad either. I am training hard now running nearly 60 miles per week and will push for a sub 3 hour marathon this fall. I don’t think I’ll get that but I’ll give it a hell of a try. But in a year – look what I did. I’ll bet that you could do that too – I am nothing special.

Ryan
    Keymaster

Scott, I’m glad you found the help you were looking for here. Hopefully, you do leave this with a love of running and a desire to keep running. If you do, never discount what the future might hold for you. Back when I was in my first few years of running, I couldn’t imagine myself doing half of what I have done, in terms of both training and racing. If you stick with it, it’s amazing what can be accomplished.

scottperry00

I PASSED!!!!! 😆

Thanks all for the help

i got a 16:07 on the run

THANKS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.