- August 31, 2009 at 1:15 pm #11686
i would like to know, how can i get a picture in my profile like some of you have?
- August 31, 2009 at 1:58 pm #28331
- On the menu on top, just above the banner ad, click “PROFILE”
- You will see a list of links on the left. Under “Modify Profile” click “Forum Profile Information”
- If your picture is available online, select “I have my own pic” and enter the address of the pic
- If your picture is on your computer, select “I will upload my own picture” and browse to and select the pic
- Go to the bottom of the form and make sure you click the Change profile button
You'll see some other options you can update if you want. Also, note that it isn't explicitly mentioned anywhere (an issue I believe is to be fixed in a future version of the forum software) but there is a limit on the size of your pictures. Your picture can be no more than 150 pixels high or wide. This is to prevent large pictures from taking up too much space on the screen when other things should be of higher priority.
- August 31, 2009 at 3:06 pm #28332
thank you so much
- August 31, 2009 at 3:33 pm #28333
Glad I could help. If you have any other questions about how to use anything on the site, feel free to ask. I know not everything is perfectly intuitive and I want to make sure everyone is making the best use of the site possible.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.