Questin about the running log

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Questin about the running log

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 15 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Jeff

I have my week starting on Monday. So my last day of the week should be today (Sunday). Why is the weekly report not recording the 9 miler I did, and logged, today? It has me at 27.1 and it should be 36.1.

Anyone?

Zeke

Is there a way to look at your own weekly report, not the teams weekly report? Under ‘my reports’ I only see monthly and yearly, along with races and statistics.

Jeff
    Zeke wrote:
    Is there a way to look at your own weekly report, not the teams weekly report? Under ‘my reports’ I only see monthly and yearly, along with races and statistics.

Here’s my user name and password:

If you get time check it out, please. Maybe you’ll see where I’m mixed up.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ryan
    Keymaster

Jeff, it’s your call but I personally wouldn’t be giving out any usernames and passwords on publicly visible forum pages. You may trust the people who post here but there are on average 250-300 visitors to this site per day so you have no idea who else is seeing your username and password.

My suggestion, and you can do with it as you wish, would be to edit your post to remove your username and password and e-mail or PM anyone who you would like to take a look at that with your username and password if you want to do that. If you send that to me, I should be able to look at it this evening.

Zeke

Jeff,

I’m not positive, but I think even though when you go to the team’s weekly report and you see the week 1/12 – 1/18 listed, you’re really viewing 1/11 – 1/17. I believe the team default is Sunday thru Saturday, even if members of that teams have different individual preferences when it comes to the start of their week.

If you need more info try emailing the webmaster. He’s very good about returning emails.

Ryan
    Keymaster
    Zeke wrote:
    I’m not positive, but I think even though when you go to the team’s weekly report and you see the week 1/12 – 1/18 listed, you’re really viewing 1/11 – 1/17. I believe the team default is Sunday thru Saturday, even if members of that teams have different individual preferences when it comes to the start of their week.

This is true. Team reports are based on a Sunday-Saturday week, no matter how you have your individual settings. I asked Branton some time ago if this would be something that can be changed but he must be busy with other things because it has been a while since he made an update to the website. I would guess when he gets back around to working on it, that would be one of the things he does.

Zeke

The weird thing is that when Jeff looks at the team weekly report, it says 1/12 – 1/18 because that’s how he has his log set up, however it displays his/everyones 1/11 – 1/17 total.

Ryan
    Keymaster
    Zeke wrote:
    The weird thing is that when Jeff looks at the team weekly report, it says 1/12 – 1/18 because that’s how he has his log set up, however it displays his/everyones 1/11 – 1/17 total.

I believe I remember noticing the same thing. It seems as though the heading comes from your personal settings but the data comes from the default settings. That’s one of the reasons I would think it wouldn’t be too hard to fix. Of course, I know all too well how easy it is for a user to look at something and say “that should be easy!” when it really takes a long time to figure out.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.