Running Shoes for kids

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Running Shoes for kids

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 13 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My 10 year old has started running on my treadmill. I have him running between 1 and 1.5 miles 4 or 5 times a week. Does anyone know of any companies that make shoes for kids this young? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mike

Ryan
    Keymaster

I’m sure all the major brands make shoes for kids. I just took a look at the Road Runner Sports site and I see that there is a kids shoes section that you can find in the menu on the left side of their pages under “Men’s Running Store -> Men’s Shoes -> Kids”. There, of course, is a selection of shoes for girls found under the Women’s section. (As a sidenote, if you use an RRS ad from this site, you help pay the Hillrunner.com bills and can get either 10% off or free shipping. If you don’t see the ad you want on this page, click “Running Store” on the left side.) If you would prefer doing your shopping offline, I would think any running store or other athletic shoe store would have some kids selection.

MikeP

thanks Ryan. I guess I should have been bright enough to think of RRS.

I will of course order through the link on this site.

Mike

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.