Saturday: Saint or sinner

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Saturday: Saint or sinner

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ed 1 14 years ago.

• Author

Ed 1

OK out there we all know that those whom ran 50 miles are saints. But for the remainder of us – who stuck to training on Saturday (saint) and who skipped (sinner). I found a running partner in my neck of the woods and he pushed me hard. My longest run of 2004 has been 10 miles but we did 18 😯 and to top that off we maintained a pace of 7:30 even in the rain and lightning/thunder 😯 😯 . To date I have never run more than 10 at that pace. My sub three is almost not an insane idea any more – just crazy 😆

pski

Ed 1, being from the Milwaukee area I suspect, I’ll actually be assisting a couple guys wanting to go sub 3 at Lakefront, two with sub 2:50 goals, and one with sub 2:40 goals. They agreed to give my direction a shot, one because they all have more talent/speed than me and two, they are crazy enough to believe this polock is on to something when it comes to tuning up for a marathon. Plus, I’m free. We will do some track training at South High in Waukesha I’m sure and will plan long runs at different venues. Let me know if your interested in joining any of the madness.

To run sub 3, you must train sub 3 PSKI

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.