Student – help needed, please!

Welcome! Forums Non-Running Forum Student – help needed, please!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ed 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Adriana

Hello all,
    My name is Adriana and I am a forth year student in the Netherlands. In order to be able to graduate I need to complete a final thesis.
    I have chosen the topic of Online consumer behavior of runners. For that reason I have created an online survey to gather some first hand information from runners worldwide which would be very valuable in my analysis. So I would really appreciate it if you could please fill in my survey on the following link:

If you have any questions regarding the survey, my thesis or myself please do not hesitate to drop me an email. Also if I am breaking any rules in this forum please let me know.
    Thanks a lot in advance for your help!!!
    Cheers,
    A  🙂

Corrado33

Umm, I tried to do your survey, but when I submitted it it simply said “Please do not resubmit information to this survey.”  I'm on a college network so maybe that's the problem.  At least I tried.

ed
    Participant

You might want to review some of your questions and answers for grammer and spelling issues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.