Team Hillrunner.com: Jingle Bell Run (and YOUR prize)

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Team Hillrunner.com: Jingle Bell Run (and YOUR prize)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ryan 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

Ryan
    Keymaster

Team Hillrunner.com,

First, congratulations again for defending the Al's Run title. You can view your prize here! It just came today, good timing as I was planning on posting a Jingle Bell reminder soon.

We're one for one in defending titles this year. The real difficult task is yet to come, though. The Madison Jingle Bell Run always brings very tough competition. In 5 years entering this race as a team, we've won it two years (and I only got the traveling trophy once, didn't get it this time for some reason). Last year was a very interesting year for Team Hillrunner.com in Madison. After I wrote the team off for the year with injuries and scheduling conflicts, Liver Legs Laura came through with an incredible recruiting effort that included two former Badgers (and we needed them both!) and, fully on the strength of her recruiting, we not only fielded a team but we won!

Hopefully, the recruiting this year will be a little less “exciting” and we can recruit a strong team with a bit more time to spare.

At the moment, I don't have any information on registration. The main thing I want to do right now is get the date out so everyone interested can check and mark your calendars. So grab your calendars and mark December 9th! We have a title to defend!

I'll get more information on registration out as soon as I get it.

jtpaten

That's one impressive trophy. It looks 10 feet wide!

Ryan
    Keymaster

Maybe 10 inches wide. It is very nice, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.