The original post

Welcome! Forums Non-Running Forum The original post

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ed 1 14 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Ed 1

Does any one remember the original post that started this entire mess. Let’s review what had happened. I stated that it will be good when this election is over becuase of all the hate. It took very little time before a liberal stated that only the right hates. That started all of this. I was put on the defensive after stating I did not want to start a debate. But some one from the left started the attack first.

So can we all start over and respond to a post I had about discussing each issue we see as important and come up with ideas to correct those issues? I would like to write to whomever wins the White House in November with those issues and ideas to solve them. If we an obviously spirited group can work together it could be the start of the Runner’s Party. We would be better off with more than two party’s in this Country like when our Founding Fathers founded it.

runnerdude

Ed, you are unreal. In the original post you claimed that you didn’t want to start a political debate and then you stated that both sides were throwing mud at a time when the worst negative campaigning was clearly being done by people who want bush reelected (the swiftboat clowns). I think you wanted this “mess” in order to spew your partisan rhetoric. Just come clean about this and, please, no false indignation, ok?

Anonymous
    Ed 1 wrote:
    Does any one remember the original post that started this entire mess.

Does anyone remember how to correctly punctuate and spell? C’mon now people, this is elementary stuff. Maybe this is why Ed 1 is so bitter, I’d probably feel the same way if I received such a poor education from those pinko liberals that run the public schools.

Ed 1

Hey guest keep yourself hidden or I might hunt you down with my now legal assault rifles and FU_ _ you up. For some one to pick out small grammatical errors is assinine – instead of discussing issues that is. I know that you are perfect probably great looking as well, no driving record, nothing – you are squeeky clean. I almost think that you could be god – maybe I should do what you say. Your perfection is mindboggling.

P.S. The rifle stuff is just an example of the crazy conservative nut that you think I am. Do you know anything about me? Or do you only think you know about me?

And runnerdude – if you had not stated (and notice I did not mention you in this post) that the hate only comes from the right – none of this would have started.

Ed 1

Runnerdude – It just occured to me that the ads you have seen are very different from the ads that I have seen. We are a so-called battle ground State – there have been many negative ads attacking both President Bush and Senator Kerry. What you have been seeing are attck ads against Senator Kerry to attempt to weaken his strong support on the East Cost. Senator Kerry did not need many attack ads because of his lead already in place.

Ed 1

This is my third request – can we try this or not?

So can we all start over and respond to a post I had about discussing each issue we see as important and come up with ideas to correct those issues? I would like to write to whomever wins the White House in November with those issues and ideas to solve them. If we an obviously spirited group can work together it could be the start of the Runner’s Party. We would be better off with more than two party’s in this Country like when our Founding Fathers founded it.

runnerdude

And runnerdude – if you had not stated (and notice I did not mention you in this post) that the hate only comes from the right – none of this would have started.

Oh, sure it wouldn’t have.

Ed 1

How would it have?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.