Training log

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Training log

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Double 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Double

Will we be able to view other logs in the future?  I don't want Ed to get too far ahead of me.

cesar
    Participant

i just wanted to ask the same question, but when i tried it , the page didn't show up, i am glad that you asked,,it would be good, if we can see the other people's blog.

ed
    Participant

That is something that is planned for the near future – their will be a need for permission to make a log public.

Do not worry about me though – my inconsistency and injuries are my downfall.

Ryan
    Keymaster

As Ed mentioned, it is on the to do list. Seeing as different people tend to prefer different levels of privacy, you would have to set your training log to be public. Once you do that, the weekly view (as well as the other ways to view the logs that are in the works) will be visible to anyone you send a link to.

I see that there is some interest in this concept so I'll double check where it is on our list of priorities and adjust accordingly. Honestly, I know Ed is terribly busy right now and I've had some things come up that have kept me from working on it so not much has happened recently. On my end, that will change in the near future as I get back into the swing of things.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.