Training question?

Welcome! Forums Running Forum Training question?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Run 13 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Run

I am about a month into the Pfitz 55mpw plan and I was thinking about shifting some of the days around. Generally, the plan calls for a short recovery run on Sat, followed by the long run on Sun. How much of a difference would it make if I switched these two runs, putting the long run on Sat, and following it on Sun with an easy recovery run. In this plan Mondays are rest days, and for the most part so are Fridays, until much later on. This switch is simply a matter of convenience for me. Thanks for any and all input,

Tim

Ryan
    Keymaster

I don’t see why this would be a big deal. As long as you aren’t stacking up your hard days with enough recovery days in between, it shouldn’t be a problem. Remember, those training plans are for guidance, not to be followed to the letter.

Ryan
    Keymaster

I don’t see why this would be a big deal. As long as you aren’t stacking up your hard days with enough recovery days in between, it shouldn’t be a problem. Remember, those training plans are for guidance, not to be followed to the letter.

GTF

How much of a difference do you think it could possibly make?

GTF

How much of a difference do you think it could possibly make?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.