Team HillRunner.com is making two 2022 appearances in Milwaukee! I’d love to see you there.
Hank Aaron State Trail 5K (8/13): Register here
Al’s Run 8K (9/17): Register here
After Al’s Run, as has become tradition, I will be inviting team members to a cookout and social time. All registered team members will get details via email.
Not sure where to go next?
Here are a few of the most popular parts of HillRunner.com:
- Don’t get caught by cardiac driftHave you ever paid close attention to your heart rate on a run? Especially if it was on a long …
- Low carb? Think againI’ve already covered ad nauseum my thoughts on low carb training for performance (there’s more if you want to search …
- When on vacation, keep the plan looseI recently went on a family vacation, our first big vacation in 3 years. It was an outstanding trip and …
- Standing or jogging recoveries?You’re doing an interval workout. Do you jog your recoveries or stand? This has long been a debate in the …
- Stay positiveThe runners I coach know that I can and will put a positive spin on almost anything. Had a bad …
Sign up for the HillRunner.com Newsletter to get monthly updates on what’s going on!
In Memory of Jamie Block
On Saturday, September 7th, 2002, the West Bend West, UW-Stout, Wisconsin, and world running families lost a great family member. As a teammate of Jamie’s at UW-Stout, I would like to encourage everyone to take a moment to think of him and his family. Please click here for more about Jamie’s life and running.